Tomorrowland, Disney is one step ahead on the autonomous vehicle race
I was a kid when I went for the first time to Disneyland theme park in Orlando, Florida.
I was amazed for the huge size of the parking lot
and the well organized way people commuted from the parking lot
to the core of the magic kingdom.
I really felt in tomorrowland while riding the monorail and getting into the hotel
in a very silent and smooth way.
and the well organized way people commuted from the parking lot
to the core of the magic kingdom.
I really felt in tomorrowland while riding the monorail and getting into the hotel
in a very silent and smooth way.
Several years later, I reminded vivily that experience while
performing a brainstorm think tank for the potential solution to the Bogota DC
massive transport system.
performing a brainstorm think tank for the potential solution to the Bogota DC
massive transport system.
By building huge parking lots and creating special transportation hubs in Bogota DC,
I was trying to replicate the Disneyland clever transportation system,
integrating the best of the two worlds, the massive transportation system
with the welfare of the vehicular personal transportation.
I was trying to replicate the Disneyland clever transportation system,
integrating the best of the two worlds, the massive transportation system
with the welfare of the vehicular personal transportation.
Now, we are living in a fascinating era in light of the fourth industrial revolution,
where the autonomous vehicle technological race is in full swing
and the biggest players and clever minds are full engaged in the process
for the delight and joy of the public.
where the autonomous vehicle technological race is in full swing
and the biggest players and clever minds are full engaged in the process
for the delight and joy of the public.
I strongly believe, the next generation (level five) of autonomous vehicles
will evolve together with the infrastructure.
For instance, the V2G (vehicle to grid) technology is a good example
about the full interaction of the future vehicles with the infrastructure.
will evolve together with the infrastructure.
For instance, the V2G (vehicle to grid) technology is a good example
about the full interaction of the future vehicles with the infrastructure.
Of course Disney, has been the facto in the urban design/construction
and transportation business from inception.
Of course Disney is one step ahead (even if they do not know it yet )
in the full autonomous vehicle race, because they are the utopia builders
and they are doing a great job in their theme parks,
giving to the people a real and tangible glimpse of a well established
and mostly happy civilization.
and transportation business from inception.
Of course Disney is one step ahead (even if they do not know it yet )
in the full autonomous vehicle race, because they are the utopia builders
and they are doing a great job in their theme parks,
giving to the people a real and tangible glimpse of a well established
and mostly happy civilization.
Chances are, in the near future Disney theme parks
will include an attraction called “YesterdayLand”,
where the kids can experience how was the feeling
to drive a noisy (and with low intelligence) internal combustion engine car
without the help of their best buddies : Their AI partners.
will include an attraction called “YesterdayLand”,
where the kids can experience how was the feeling
to drive a noisy (and with low intelligence) internal combustion engine car
without the help of their best buddies : Their AI partners.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario