We were facing a heavy winter at the end of 2030, we received a notification from the goverment in order to avoid go outside of our homes for the whole week because the huge snow storm had collapsed the highways.There was an electrical outage around 19:00 hours, therefore I had to switch to our electrical emergency system, fortunately I had bought 150 Kw of Energy with anticipation to face the heavy winter.
As a suscriber of the SmartE plan I used to purchase and to storage Energy in my Tesla truck through the National Highway G100 system. I had to spend 80Kw of my emergency energy system during the winter, that allowed me to continue working from home during that difficult moments.
When I transit the G100 I have the chance to use the special lane to charge my Tesla truck batteries and also I can charge the batteries for home. There is a energy market place that allows you to buy and sell energy in a very efficient way.
There was an Energy revolution back in 2020, the civilization commenced to use new technologies to produce clean energy and the descentralization of energy production and distribution has become something usual.
This hypothetical escenary could become real, since there are a lot of energy companies interesting to promote the development of new sources of energy.
Hereby, we are introducing a new concept, to generate Energy using the high vehicular traffic in the highways, to convert the kinetic energy produced by cars, to potential energy:
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario