A beautiful challenge for the 1%
In fact is a beautiful challenge call for the top 10% that is part of the 1% that controls the 99%.
Perhaps everybody pretty much agree that in the present world just to write a blog , even in a field that you could be an expert, you need to use great tools, like Google or any SE, Wikipedia and off course an ortography reviewer just to double check that everything is rigth. Indeed that´s the reason behind I am writting this Blog in my second language without the use of any of the above mentioned great tools.
In another hand ( For another hand?) it is natural and logic that the 1% use to devise and release the callenges for the rest of the mortals every time, is natural.( I like to make clear, there is not a political driving force behind this blog)
Just to have fun, ( just for the fun?) I suggest to create a challenge for the top 10% of that 1% (hence 10/1).
The challenge is to obtain the gravity constant value (g = 9.8 kg/m*seg2) Neither using the internet to get information nor being able to consult any written text, this means, they can use off course all the info they already have memorized in their brains and also they can device any experiment using modern devices, but they cannot get access to any type of information during the challenge.
Let's have fun guys!
( By the way, I would had preffer to use the most elegant expression : " I like to enphisyze..... but I was not quite sure to writte it correctly without using the supporting tools )
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario