martes, 2 de septiembre de 2014

The fifth quadrant: A.I works for you.


Hard to believe, but there was a time in human kind where the economy was not longer the main 
concern and main activity for the specie.


On the begining there was a fierce debate, but when finally humans accepted the A.I as an equal partner, the new partners made their friends unlimited wealth.


The new super smart A.I pals, working shoulder to shoulder with humans, commenced to explore, conquer and mining the entire solar system, and as a result the small blue planet ensured its survival and the survival of their hosted specie.
Once the specie solved the crucial survival point and the unlimited wealth required to keep growing through the entire solar system, they could finally focus in the essentials.
The struggle for economic survival so common for their ancestors, appears now like just a small and necessary step for their evolution.

The fifth quadrant solved the economy puzzle and the species survival point , and then just then, the new partners commenced to surf trough the eternity.


To be continued......

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario